Why Rip Grip Pro For Softball?
Instantly Improves Your Swing
- The Rip Grip Pro lifts the index and middle fingers away from the bat
- This causes the batter to rely on the gripping strength of the ring and pinky fingers during the swing.
- The result? The bat is pulled and rotated through the swing, rather than being “pushed”.
Teaches "Palm Up, Palm Down"
- The Rip Grip Pro helps the “palm up, palm down” theory, helping the batter avoid rolling over.
- This will help hitters keep the bat in the zone longer, improving contact and power.
- This correction also improves other fundamental swing mechanics batters may struggle with.
Increases Bat Speed
- By helping batters keep the barrel in the zone longer, the Rip Grip Pro helps achieve faster rotation of the bat around the wrist as the pivot point... Ultimately meaning the barrel of the bat is traveling faster when it makes contact with the ball.
- The Rip Grip Pro also will improve contact, resulting in improved batting average and exit velocity.